St. Peter's offers a wide spectrum of surgical procedures. Using the region's most-advanced surgical suites, surgeons at St. Peter's have access to state-of-art technology supported by highly-trained nurses and technical staff.
Surgical procedures performed at St. Peter's include:
- laparoscopic (minimally-invasive) surgery for removal of gallstones or the gallbladder; treatment of appendicitis; as well as gastrointestinal, stomach and liver conditions
- intestinal surgery, including diverticulitis, diverticulosis and removal of cancerous tissue
- vascular surgery, such as aneurysms, peripheral by pass, and varicose veins
- endocrine surgery for conditions affecting the thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands and pancreas
- breast surgery
- hernia and groin surgeries
- skin and soft tissue lesions, defects, etc.
- gastrointestinal - major abdominal and laparascopic
- colon disease
- ulcerative colitis
- hemorrhoids, anal fissures and anal fistula